Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where's Linda?

I know it's been a few days, but I was still flying high over my Paula visit. I think I've finally come back down to earth. And if you want all the deets on our play day, you must check out Paula's blog here, it's a great read and full of fab pics that capture our day. I don't even remember those pics being taken! I'm gonna be kind to myself and blame it on being engrossed in the hobby rather than the three White Wine Sangrias that I had!

Okay, on to todays card! I have a wedding shower to go to on Saturday. My pod-mate at work, Matt, is marrying our front desk receptionist Tanya and the pod girls have been invited to the shower. We all chipped in on a gift and I'm not gonna spill the beans here because I know Tanya reads my blog! If your reading Tanya...gotcha!...you'll have to wait till Saturday. But, I can't keep everything a secret so here is the card I made for her. The wedding colors are pink and chocolate brown and I tried to stay within that scheme somewhat! Isn't she cute. One of my favourite Chichi's! (but I love them all) And Paula, recognize that paper? ;) I love it! I love them all!

Of course the card has lots of glitter, and I added Ranger glossy accents on the puddle and raindrops. I tried to get a close up so you can see it. Soooooo cute IRL!

Well, nice long weekend for me. I'm off tomorrow, and Monday is a holiday here in the Great White North. Except for the shower I have no other plans for the weekend so hopefully I'll get some colouring done!

Thanks for stopping by! Linda.

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it, Linda! And I'm so jealous you got to hang out with Paula!

Anonymous said...

You know, when you come you are gonna have to bring over your binder of bellas...This is so cute, I didn't stamp one out. I know I have so many due to you, and Shannan and the others who sent me bella stuff, but she is a cutie! Gosh, anothe awesome card...you know you are the copic queen right?? I don't car who is cert. with a class, yours are always perfect!

Sonya said...

So pretty, and great colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails