Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This one is for Emily!

Hi Em, my poor little Stamping Bella stamps have been sooooooo neglected lately! So many of them just crying for ink. But I needed a card for a little boy and Tyler the Jock said "Pick me, Pick me"...so how could I resist! Gotta love those little lacing brads too! They are Karen Foster and I am sure I have had them for two years and this is the first time I've used them! I've really got to get a grip and start using some of these embellies that I have been hoarding for so long!

Well, that's it for today, see ya next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me...'looky here, yet another thing in my collection I have yet to use' will we ever learn? This little boy is cute, and I love the basic grey paper. I finally dove into my 6x6 pad of Cupcake this past week! Love that owl too, I haven't picked any up yet, but I will at some point. I have seen a few sets I like, but I end up spending money on pape instead! LOL Hope you are getting your relaxing in this week, see ya soon, p

stamping bella said...

for lil ole me????? I LOOOOVEY IT AND YOU!!!
thank you! miss you so much and can't wait to see you again!!
you coming? are you here yet?
mwah!
Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails