Sunday, July 20, 2008

year one, DONE!

I don't know about you, but that pretty much summed up my thoughts when my twins turned a year old! The inspiration for the card came from this party invitation that I saw in Bride & Joy. And for anyone planning a wedding, having a baby, or just wanting a neat little gift for any occasion you should check out the Bride & Joy website because they have just gone online! They have THE most adorable invitations I have ever seen. My inspiration invitation is from an Amy Smyth line and I got the Amy Smyth cupcake stamp at Pickle...where else! Coloured it up with my copics...what else! The letters were done with my quickutz which have been collecting dust and the polka dots are Papertrey.

Another card, DONE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails