Monday, March 7, 2011

Is there a Westie in the house?

My friend Bev has a Westie named Tulah and a Scottie named Dugan and Friday night she invited me and Bessie over for dinner. How cute is that! I was totally spoiled, Bev made a fantastic dinner and wouldn't let me lift a finger! Living with a hubby that doesn't cook, this was a total treat for me so I thought I'd send her a thank you card and what better stamp to use but Butch and Mimi. That would be Bessie on the left, the scruffier one, she is a bit of a tom boy and full of 'tude. Tulah would be the sweet and innocent one on the right, seriously, that dog could be a therapy dog she is so friendly.


Paper is Basic Grey, and I think it might be from the Sugared 6x6 pad but I'm not sure. Punch is EK Success (love those punches!) and these little sweeties were stamped on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured with the following markers:

COO, 0, 1, 2, 3, W1, 6
RV00, 10, 11, 13, V01, 12, 15, 17

I used my Caran d'Ache pencils for the blue shading and grass, stiched it up, added some ribbon and they are good to go!

Don't forget...this Friday our challenge is Easter!


8 comments:

Karel Hamilton said...

What an adorable card. Love the little cutie stamp too.

Cindy H. said...

So cute!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

What a cute couple. Love the card.
Hugs, Yvon

Crafty Cath said...

This card makes me smile...it's so darn cute. Love hearing your stories about your sassy little girl too, sounds a little like mine. Our Bella can be an imp but we love her!

Karen L said...

Cute card Linda. I know Bev, Tulah and Dugan from dog walks at Thames Grove and you are right...Tulah is a delightful little dog.....loves everyone. Dugan has an attitude, but he is a scottie. Say hi to Bev when you see her next.
Karen L

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Love this card... and I need that stamp to colour up for my friend. I think that is the one I was thinking of when I spoke to you during the last class.

Shirley said...

Oooooh! They are just too too cute. Love the colors and I have been in awe of all of your bows. How do you make them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails