Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Embossed

No iPad yet, but my lime green cover left China 2 days ago and arrived in Port Hope, ON this morning! Is there something sick about checking the status of my order several times a day? Well, I am waiting patiently, but in the meantime I am checking the store stock around here JUST to see if they have what I want in store.

In the meantime I am still busy creating around here and I did this one on the day I just felt like messing around. Don't get me wrong, I do like to colour, but sometimes I just need to play with other stuff so I don't get into a slump. Now this is an awful picture and I just couldn't get a photograph to capture how pretty it really is. (hmmm...maybe because my photography skills are somewhat lacking)


I used Stamping Bella's CURLY silhouette and curly LEAFY flourish which includes two different sizes. I stamped using VersaMark and embossed with a Sparkle N Sprinkle EP called Dust Storm. It is a blend of blue, cream and copper and much softer than the picture portrays. Then I stamped happy anniversary in the lower corner and put it all together. I can't find that particular stamp on the Bella site anymore but did find some others here.

That's it for today, back to colouring for tomorrows Polka Dot challenge.

Linda.

7 comments:

petra,s cards said...

hi linda!!! its gorgeous!!!
have a nice day!
xx petra

Kerri said...

Nice card and nothing wrong with jump'n out the box..thks for sharing

Karen said...

gorgeous! I love it when you make stuff like this. It really showcases the versatility of Bella stamps makes a nice change from the colour+paper+embellies approach. Don't get me wrong, I love those too, just saying that I enjoy seeing stuff like this. And I am totally addicted to my various interesting embossing powders so I am going to make something like this tonight! Yay!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Linda!

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I LOVEmy IPad. I have joint issues and love the ease of the keyboard. Enjoy

Pauline said...

Beautiful Linda. You always seem to amaze me with your creations. Love the layout of this as well.

stamping bella said...

LOVE this card.. it's amazing how you put things together. I wanna be you when I grow up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails